Handmade premium beeswax food wraps are a sustainable alternative to single-use plastic. Use it to cover your leftovers in the fridge, half a lemon, your avocado, cucumbers, your bread and more. Fold the medium size sheet into a pocket to carry your dry snacks around.
Details: Set of 3 Patterns will vary. 1 x XS (5” x 5”), 1 x S (8”x 8”), 1 x M (11” x 11”)
Made with 100% Canadian beeswax, tree resin and organic jojoba oil
"Feels and looks like plastic, but its not"
Exceptionally moldable and cool to the touch
- How to Use: The warmth of your hands will activate the stickiness in the wraps as you wrap our beeswax wraps around your food items or container
- Do not use with raw meat or fish
- Ensure your leftovers have completely cooled down before putting the wraps on the bowl
- Do not use with hot items
- How to Wash: Simply wash the wrap gently with cool water
- Use mild dish soap if needed and air dry on a drying rack
- Store in a cool place away from heat and light